HOW TO GET HERE
We will meet you at the Sorong Airport and organize all transfers for you.
Is a long jouney but all our guest say that is worth.
Upon arrival at the island, our staff will take care of all your baggage whilst you enjoy a welcome drink, receive a short welcome briefing and we will show you the cottage.
You choose how do you want to travel
We take great pride in being a small resort which offers the best personalized service for all our guests. We offer you great flexibility in a remote location.
- We do not impose any minimum length of stay.
- We do not have a fixed check in / check out day. You can arrive on any day of the week and stay for as long as you like.
We offer two options to our guest
Public Ferry from Sorong to Waisai
For the transfer we recommend our guests to use the public ferry, which is the most affordable and eco-friendly option. Waisai is the capital of Raja Ampat Regency.
- The ferry terminal (“Pelabuhan Rakyat” in Bahasa Indonesia) is located only 15 min by car from Domine Eduard Osok Airport Sorong.
- The fast ferry is run by the company “Bahari Express” and departs to Waisai twice a day at 9am and 2pm (except on public holidays).
- The journey takes about 1,5 hours and the ferry offers VIP and economy cabins, equipped with AC, TV, WC and a small cafeteria.
- The ferry from Waisai to Sorong departs at the same time, twice a day at 9am and 2pm.
Sorong - Waisai
- Our staff will be waiting for you at Sorong Airport (with your name on a board).
- Early morning arrivals (6am – 7.30am) will be taken to a hotel lobby to rest for a few hours (refreshments / room not included).
- Around half an hour before the ferry departures, we will pick you up and take you to the ferry terminal.
- Depending on your flight arrival time, you will either take the 9am or 2pm ferry to Waisai.
Waisai - Biodiversity
- Once you arrived in Waisai, please exit the ferry and wait in front of the ferry.
- Our BOAT staff will be waiting for you, so please look out for a board with your names on.
- They will assist you with your luggage and take you to our speed boat. The drive takes about 30 minutes to your final destination: Raja Ampat Biodiversity Nature Resort.
Note; There are no public boats operating between the islands of Raja Ampat, so we will need to organize this transfer.
Private speed boat from Sorong to Biodiversity
It is also possible to use a private speedboat for your transfer to Raja Ampat. We can organize the transfer from Sorong Airport directly to Raja Ampat Biodiversity Resort, upon request.
- Our staff will be waiting for you at Sorong Airport to take you to the speedboat harbor.
- This option may be convenient for groups.
- The price will depend on the boat size and engine horsepower.