Raja Ampat tour with Biodiversity
Raja Ampat tour for lovers of diving – (6D / 7N)
Day one of the Raja Ampat tour – Warming the engine .
Arrival at our eco resort. If there is time you can always do an immersion in the Pico de Francisco. It is a great spot for seeing pygmy sea horses or blue stingrays. This dive goes from 5 meters to 20 meters deep and it is for divers of all levels.
Day two of the Raja Ampat tour – Finally, ready for dive adventure !
This first full day is usually ideal for 3 to 4 dives in places like Friwin Island, Mioskun, Blue Magic or Mike’s point. Making this ideal for those divers who want to explore a diverse range of raja ampat dive sites around our eco resort.
Day Three of the Raja Ampat tour – Fam Island, too good to miss!
The island of Fam is undoubtedly the ideal place to see Raja Ampat in all its splendor. On this excursion, within a small group we spend a full day and do dives in Fam Slope, Melissa’s Garden. We will also stop off to eat in a spectacular area of mangroves.
Day four of the Raja Ampat tour – Day to relax!
Aside from diving there are many things to do and see in Raja Ampat. In the morning we will be completing two dives (Checken Reef and Sardine Reef). After that you can get ready to spend a relaxing afternoon kayaking along the coast of Gam. This is an experience that you can not miss! In this kayak trip we recommend you to go to the area where Alfred Russel Wallace was living during his exploration of Raja Ampat. Where you can study the birds in the area.
Day five of the Raja Ampat tour – Today ground
Day six of the Raja Ampat tour – Finally, Sandy Blanket!
Day seven of the Raja Ampat tour – Not dived enough, I want more!
This can be a great day to continue diving and enjoy the sites near our eco resort. Or you can sign up for an excursion to Saonek Monde Island – Saonek Village – Kabui Bay – Urai Island – Gam Island. On this excursion, you can dive, get to know the culture of the area and enjoy some of the most wonderful desert islands in Indonesia.
Day eight of the Raja Ampat tour – Everything good comes to an end!
- Visit the spectacular landscapes of Hidden Bay
- Visitar Besir Bay, also known as Gam Hall.
- Visit Kabui Bay, where you find an impressive display of karst formations, islands and rocks. They emerge vertically from the sea and are covered in tropical vegetation, mangroves and small sandy beaches.
- And much more.
- You can dive every day with two dives in the morning and do other activities in the afternoon.
- To complete the tour to the islands of Fam and Gam, you need at least 6 people for the tour.
- To carry out the tour for Passage and blanket, we require at least 4 people.