Diving And Yoga Retreat In Raja Ampat
Recharge in Paradise
April 2 – 8, 2018
6 nights / 7 days
Biodiversity Raja Ampat Eco Resort
Are you tired of your daily routine? Are the weekends too short to recharge?
Are you losing motivation to carry your responsibilities?
This serene and renewed retreat will leave you fully recharged. Offer yourself a real break, unwind and unplug in the most breath-taking environment, nourish your body with home-cooked food, nurture your body and mind with yoga, discover the breath-taking marine biodiversity, and connect to the owe-inspiring and beautiful nature
Patricia and Rey, the owners, have created a truly homely environment and you will most likely enjoy the company of like-minded people who traveled all this distance for many of the same reasons as you.
So keep on reading and see what our diving and yoga retreat will offer you.
WHAT TO EXPECT from our diving and yoga retreat
- 6 nights accommodation at Biodiversity Eco Resort (single or twin sharing)
- All meals included (3 meals with special menu, healthy smoothies, snacks, tea, coffee and water)
- Transfers from / to airport / Biodiversity
- 2 guided dives a day on different dive sites (during 5 days)
- 2 yoga sessions a day (during 5 days): Hatha, Vinyasa, Pranayama, Nidra and Meditation
- Underwater photoshoot
- Booklet of daily practice to continue back home
- Snorkelling on the house reef
- Visit to the local villages
- Welcome and final sessions
The daily schedule is the foundation of the retreat and sets the rhythm for lasting changes that you can take back home.
- Sunrise yoga (30 min) : gentle wake up of the body followed by breathing training (pranayama) and a short meditation for a perfect start of the day. You will learn an easy morning routine to continue back home.
- Boat dives (up to 75 minutes per dive) : close to the top dive sites of Raja Ampat, every day will be a wonderful discovery of underwater world. Between the 2 dives, the boat will bring you to a beautiful beach to enjoy snacks and drinks during the surface interval. At the end of the retreat, we will organize a fun underwater photoshoot for great memories.
- Sunset yoga (90 min) : the sessions focus on deep physical training (Vinyasa), muscles relaxation (Yin Yoga), balancing the energetic body (Pranayama), yogic sleep (Nidra) and mind training (Meditation).
- Meals and snacks : prepared from local products and cooked from scratch by kitchen team to offer you balanced and fresh meals. Daily healthy smoothies will be your daily boosters. During your free time you have the option to relax and to choose from different activities such as: additional dives, snorkelling, visit of the 2 villages, bird watching trek in the jungle, movie projection, talks etc.
WHO IS THIS RETREAT FOR
- Certified divers (minimum of 20 logged dives)
- Beginners and advanced Yoga practitioners
- Nature lovers, who are seeking to connect to the environment around them
- Those for whom taking care of themselves and the environment is important
HOW TO BOOK our diving and yoga retreat
For any information or to make a booking, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prices are from USD 1,840 per person in a double sharing cottage
- Single supplement: USD 210 for the stay
Prices are for the full 7 days / 6 nights retreat, per person and include: accommodation and all meals, transfers from / to Sorong, retreat program, and a booklet of daily practice to continue back home
Additional charges :
- Diving equipment rental (1 week full set rental: USD 230)
- Marine park entrance fee: all guests (diver and non-diver) who visit Raja Ampat need to pay a fee IDR 1,000,000 / pax
A deposit of 25% of the stay is required to complete the registration. The balance of the invoice has to be paid at least 45 days prior to the arrival. For any extras, you will be able to pay directly at the resort in cash (IDR, EUR or USD) or Visa and Mastercard Credit Cards (4% transaction fee).
If you are unable to attend the retreat, 20% admin fee will be charged for cancellations more than 45 days before arrival. The total amount of the invoice will be charged for cancellations received within 45 days or for no shows.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY about our diving and yoga retreat
“Excellent! Spent 9 nights in this resort and had a very pleasant time. The rooms are spacious and nicely set in a well-kept garden and enough privacy. The food is very good, plenty and you eat with many different dishes each meal Very friendly staff, management, kitchen crew, dive guides, etc. And do not forget the house reef which is easy to dive on your own I am already making arrangements to return in 2018! “ – Hansi 2017
“I felt more energetic and peaceful, gained visibility about what really matters to me, and also observed to improve health. If you want both your body and mind to become stronger, healthier, more flexible and aligned with who you really are, then Irina’s sessions are made for you! Namaste “ – Lisa 2017
ABOUT THE RESORT
Raja Ampat Biodiversity Resort is located on one of the most beautiful beaches on Gam island, home in the most extraordinary serene environments on the planet. You’ll find simple yet elegant accommodation in beach-front cottages, friendly and dedicated staff eager to make you feel at home, home cooked food, plenty of excuses to lazy and relax. And most of all, passionate and professional dive guides who will show you the true wonders of Raja Ampat.
Irina is a certified 200 hrs Indian Yoga Alliance teacher. She has been guiding more than 100 people in the last 2 years. At Biodiversity she has learned diving and was able to overcome her fear of drowning using Yoga. She realized that the control over her breath and thoughts developed through Yoga was a great help. Since childhood, she has been drawn to the sea and overcoming this fear allowed her to feel more complete.
More information about Yoga in Raja Ampat .