PT Raja Ampat Biodiversity is seeking an experienced accountant, ideally in the tourism sector, for the job of Accounting Manager. This job is based in Gam Island, Raja Ampat Regency, West Papua, Indonesia. Only motivated candidates with strong background of accounting and ready to start should apply this job
- Responsible for day to day operations of the Finance and Accounting Department and manage activities of accounts, finance and taxation
- Responsible for financial controls on financial reports, forecasting and Bank reconciliation
- Prepare and review general ledger and journal adjustment
- Monitor and ensure that financial Statement and Management report are prepared accurately and timely manner for corporate office review.
- Prepare and review of budget, cash flow management ,financial statement and company tax planning
- Reconciliation and equalization all tax matters
- Supervise accounting staff
- Indonesian national only, Male or female, age 30 – 45
- Candidate must possess at least bachelor’s Degree, majoring Finance/Accountancy or equivalent
- Strong in Accounting Report and Financial Management,
- Should possess good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power point).
- Familiar with accounting software, such as : Accurate
- Having experience in Audit Firms/ Public Accountant
- Working experience as Finance & Accounting
- Good interpersonal skills, Mature, integrity, and able to dealing with other person
- Proactive, deadline oriented, good planning and ability to produce results under tight deadline.
- Willing to Relocate to on-site to West Papua
Enjoyable working environment
Changes to get bonus as Montly MVP
Please send CV and presentation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org